Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tour Terry!

Let's start with the outside...

While some people have their cars on blocks,
I've got Terry on logs!

Harley checking out her plumbing

Kudos inspecting the hitch

My awesomely sweet duct-taped door

Trying to keep the door open--one stick wasn't enough

What trailer would be complete without some trash?
Stuff from the previous owners, just sitting out front

The living room

Storage in place of where a fridge would go

My bed, complete with several layers
and a heating pad for the kitties at night

It's super convenient when I sweep
...just sweep it out the front door!

My lovely kitchen

The bathroom, the tub is great for the cat box

Bathroom door with pre-existing cat door
Clearly, Terry was made for me!

Always remember this:
Happy is what we make it!

But of course I'm going to have a pretty
candle, a girl has to have some class!


Me & Terry
(and of course, I just got done running and haven't showered here--
I wanted to be in prime form for taking pictures with Terry)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics....and the kitties appear to be having a good time. Although I'm sure they are a tad confused, but most kitties are regularly confused by their people. :)

    ReplyDelete